Get your team started with testing
We all agree that testing is good. But it's often skipped as starting can be challenging. So we are here to kickstart you with that.Get your team started with testing
Get your team started with testing today
We help you and your team to get started with testing. We will help you to set up your first tests and get you going.
- Time Saver.
- We implemented the first tests for you so you don't have to figure that out.
- Error Reduction.
- Catch issues early and minimize costly mistakes with a comprehensive testing process.
- Faster Feedback.
- Speed up release cycles and reduce downtime with a continuous feedback loop.
- Customized Approach.
- We will tailor the test suite to your unique business needs, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Expert Support.
- Leverage our vast experience and expertise in Magento development to optimize your test pipeline.
- Proven Methodology.
- Trust in a tried-and-true testing process that has helped countless businesses achieve eCommerce success.
Effortless Testing Solutions
Start with testing, hassle free
The first steps into testing can be very hard. That's why we implement the first tests for you. This way you and your team get a kickstart into a new way of working.
No Cure No Pay
Effortlessly achieve a seamless pipeline with End-2-End tests. Streamline your workflow, maximize efficiency. Trust in accuracy, embrace success.
- Extended test suite
- Integrated with your source code
- Deploy code with confidence
- Catch bugs before they reach production
End-2-End Testing + training
So now you have tests, but you don't know how to write them? No problem, we'll teach you how to write tests and how to maintain them.
- Everything in the End-2-End Testing package, plus:
- A training is given after the PR/MR is merged
- A follow-up session a few weeks after the training
- Seasoned experts delivering practical knowledge.
- Tailored test writing and maintenance training
Let’s talk about your project
Elevate your Magento store with our expertise. Discuss your project and unlock the potential of tailored test pipelines.
Frequently asked questions
After you granted us access:
- When a pull or merge request is created, all End-2-End tests are run.
See this URL for a full list of tests:
- A pull or merge request with all the changes.
The requirements are:
- (Temporary) access to your GIT repository in GitHub, Bitbucket or Gitlab.
- A copy of your database. This can be a GDPR safe copy without any customers and order in there.
- A place to store this file. For example in GitHub LFS or AWS S3.
MageTested.com is designed to work with a wide range of Magento versions. However, we recommend contacting our support team to confirm compatibility with your specific Magento version and setup.
Yes, it does. We have a Hyvä specific testsuite.
There are a lot of headless frontends out there. We have a few of them in our test suite, but we can't test them all. If you have a specific frontend in mind, please contact our support team to confirm compatibility.
All used software is opensource. It depends on the project, but in general these are the tools we use: